Thursday, March 12, 2020

1st Month Down

As of today, I'd have been working at Jersey Mike's for 1 month. I'm proud of myself.

Why? Because it's been a crazy whirlwind of a month, and I've had many teaching points throughout. I've learned what hard work looks like, how to deal with others, how to serve others with a smile, and how to learn from my mistakes in more than one way.

I have plenty to learn ahead of me, plenty of introspection to do, plenty of soul searching to do, and plenty of being patient to do. My life is only beginning so I need to learn wherever I can and try to find what God's calling is for me and my life. I need to just be patient and trust that God knows what He's doing. He's carried me before, is carrying me now, and will carry me in my future. I need to stay steadfast in my faith and go as He calls and let Him be the one opening and closing doors and not try to wrestle with Him. I need to be calm and just be faithful in my day to day.

It will be easier said than done, but I have faith I can do it, just as much as I have faith in the One who created me and keeps me here on earth each new day. He still has a purpose for me, and that's why I'm still here. I just need to be patient.

Anyways, it's only been 1 month, so hopefully I can keep the energy and optimism up as much as possible for however long I am to stay working at Jersey Mike's and then onto wherever I go next from here. God has been so good to me, and He is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...