Friday, February 28, 2020

Dreams

You know it's really hard to move on and stop yearning for the past when your mind decides to keep the past alive in your literal dreams.

How am I to move on when I have no control over my dreams, and then the dreams end up being somehow related to or including the person you're trying to move on from?

I mean don't take that in the sense that I want to move on or away from the friendship. I mean I should move on from wishing for the relationship and the once upon a time of more than friends. 

For example, last night's dream was of being able to just drive and visit her frequently enough because somehow the distance wasn't that great and then the relationship still worked. Or a few nights ago brought dreams reminiscing of being by her side, hugging her, snuggling up with her, leaning on her, and just enjoying everything about her from her touch to her scent to literally everything. 

I don't know what to do. I don't know why I'm so hung up on her. I mean why can't I get myself to move on and just accept the facts that the most we could be is just friends. Why am I so hurt and unable to heal? It's been nearly a month since the day I wish never happened had happened. 

Am I just being stupidly clingy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...