Thursday, February 6, 2020

Closure

Thinking about the past few days, I kinda wish for closure. Although I'm not sure if that's really necessary, nor do I deserve to get closure. In fact it should be enough as is to just take what's already been said and not ask about it anymore.

If the stars align so to speak, or if by chance the right person reads this, I guess we shall see if further closure is what I get or if I just get what's already been given.

To keep things rather vague (and unconvincing as K-2SO would say), the answers I am looking for are those of: why? Why is it is that it's not good now? The gap here and now is a thousand units closer than the gap during certain months. And even with circumstances now, it's still more feasible than the other location. Besides, if circumstances had been different, there's only 3 units of time left, maybe not even with some requirements for the next step for some people. Say even it is 3 units of time, after the end of this chapter of life, then what? Part ways and go back to places of origin for all parties involved? Where the units of distance will consistently be over one thousand?

Maybe I'm being clingy. Maybe I should just take what I have already and make like Elsa and "let it go". But I just want to know the thinking process. I guess it would be a lot different if circumstances were indeed different and the units of distance wasn't even the four hundred it is now. It's be maybe 400 feet or yards or any unit small enough to travel by foot.

I guess time will tell if I'll get my answers. And maybe time will help me to let go if I don't get those answers. Everything is so fresh and just occurred, so maybe it's just so much to process and all the emotions and thoughts are confusing and hard to make sense of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...