Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Allure

In some continuation from yesterday's post, I suppose that after blogging consistently day after day (or night after night) I find that there's a certain allure that draws me to want to make at least one post per day. Maybe just as a consistency thing, because it will look nice to see each date in reverse order as you scroll down through the blog. I honestly don't really know why I blog so much, much less why I blog every day.

Do I write things to truly do as the blog's original intention was to be: my unfiltered thoughts? Do I write posts to just express daily frustrations, observations, or just a space to vent out my feelings, whether glorious or tragic? Do I have a hope that people who used to be in frequent contact with me and used to check the blog see these new posts? To see my inner thinking? To hope that they can maybe see some sort of growth or some sort of change that might get them to want me again? Is this all just an act out of desperation?

Whatever the reason is, I suppose you can regularly check back on the daily, if I'm worth that much of your time, and then you can see my inner thinking. To go into vengeance, into the night, and into Batman.

Side note: do I really get to claim the mantle of Batman still? I'm officially no longer a Liberty student and most of my Batman mantle I assumed rode on the fact that I was Liberty's Batman. I have nothing else to be the Batman for. Do I become a Batman for my hometown? But then that might draw more competition since people might not be as accepting, or they might want to be the Batman themselves. Do I just train physically like the Batman? Continue my aikido training since it is a martial art, well given not the same art as Batman and not as many as he had, but still something I hold a black belt in. Do I train myself mentally to be like Batman? Work towards a whole ton of problem-solving, perseverance, and willpower and determination to get things done, to deliver justice as it is needed? This is such a long and unnecessary ramble about a fictional character to whom I wish to resemble. And now you know how my mind works. As if you couldn't figure it out from any of the previous posts. Alright, I'm done for now. Check back later for inevitably more posts for today, or come back tomorrow and have at least one or two more posts to catch up on. Or don't come back, because honestly there's nothing that you will really gain out of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...