Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Frequency

I realize that every day lately, I've been posting 2, 3, even 4 posts per day. I don't really know why I post so much. It used to be a lot when the blog first started, as a bunch of nonsensical posts that were short and not very well thought out. Crude posts, full of vulgarity, immaturity, and just whatever else was running through my mind at that moment of composing the post. Sure I could go delete those posts, but I like to keep them as a reminder of where I've been. That way more recent posts can show the growth of where I went since those days. It's in its own way humbling to show growth, maturation (is that a word?), and just development from one stage/phase to the next.

Anyhow, I got sidetracked. Frequency went from so many in the first few months to few times a week at most, to maybe even once every few weeks. And now I am back to writing so many posts. More than what is probably enough. Even if I were to say blog once a day, that's more than plenty.

Maybe it's all because I have more time as I take some time and space from people I was friends with. I need to grow in my own ways, to become better for them if they choose to accept me back into their lives after the way I treated them. So instead of spending my free time texting them, sending Tiktoks, memes, just checking in on their day, I now have time to myself. I still just peruse the interwebs on my phone, but I have less communication and connection with people. Barely anyone to text and talk to, especially now that I work and don't take my phone out until my 15 minute break.

I don't even know if anyone reads these posts. Someone does since the insights view of this blog shows 1 view on most of the posts. I don't get to see who viewed it since they can do it anonymously. Unless they decided to leave a comment on a post and sign in with an account or signed off in some way that I would know who it was. Regardless, whoever it is, thanks for making posts worth some time and effort. And if it's someone who I know then thanks for being consistent. I don't know who you are, but thanks for taking the time out of your day to look into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...