Wednesday, January 1, 2020

...The Beginning of Another

The 2020's are here and with the new year, a new decade. A new chapter to life, just like every year. A whole new decade to set forth towards fulfilling God's Plan.

Every person has their New Year's Resolutions, and mine is to really work on not swearing and cleaning up all my jokes. I will try to refrain from weird jokes and dark humor. I also want to align myself more with however God wants me to go as a man for Christ.

Time for the next chapter, and new and great things are waiting for me this year. Time to start this decade off right. Right for me, right for my family, right for my friends, and most importantly, right for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...