Monday, January 27, 2020

Letters

I can't really think of a much better way to start the workweek than to hear from my crush saying that the letter I wrote for her made her day. It warms my heart to know that I made her happy, and because she's my bestest friend and I want nothing but the best for her, for her to be happy, etc., it just makes me happy.

I guess one part of me is also happy because while I don't exactly remember word for word what I wrote in it (I have a general idea, I just didn't commit the entire thing to memory), it warms my heart to know that she appreciates it. For context, I'm pretty certain I just let my feelings out and just expressed all that she means to me in the letter. Not going to lie, but I was a bit worried about how that might be received. But it's a relief and a joy that I feel that she wasn't weirded out by the emotions. I guess she knows how I feel about her and that we've created a certain wording for how we express that to each other.

All in all, I just know that this is a girl I want to give my best efforts for. That I won't let the closing of a door to school stop me from pursuing after this girl with all I've got. I know that she's worth every ounce of effort, every drop of sweat so to speak. That she's the best person that I have ever met and that I never want to lose her. I know that I don't have to fear about losing her because she's my best friend and she tells me I'm her best friend.

To my best friend: If you're reading this, you mean the world to me, and I'll do everything I can to give you the world. You're the most special person I've ever met and ever cared about. You are worth everything I could ever give and then some. You're worth more than anything the world could ever give, and that still doesn't come close. I know that our Heavenly Father sees you as priceless, and so do I. I care about you so much, I appreciate you to the ends of the earth, I adore you with all my heart, I'd fight for you with all my strength, I'd support you with all my will, and I admire you as a treasure that no amount of gold, diamonds, nor pearls could ever compare to. You make me feel so good, and your happiness is one of my priorities. You help me to fight on everyday to better myself for the future. You support me like no other friend has ever. You make me so happy, so blessed, so grateful, and so thankful to be your best friend. Words could never express how I truly feel about you, but know that you're always the first person I think about when I wake up each morning.

You're my bestest friend and I would never trade anything for the memories we have and the friendship we have together. I hope you have an amazing week, bestie. You made mine amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...