Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Getting In Over My Head

Sometimes for some reason I end up thinking way too much about the future and about things that I need not worry about at all just yet or if ever because they are hypothetical thinking on things that either haven't happened, won't happen, or are up in the air to decide which way it's going to fall.

I don't know why I worry so much and why I start getting ahead of myself anyways, but it's a tendency I have had, and it's making me wonder if some of the choices that I am making now that would ultimately affect the later choices I'm worrying about, are the right choices I need to be making. Maybe that doesn't make sense, so let me try to explain that better.

Basically, I'm wondering if what I'm doing now is the right thing to be doing. It ultimately will affect the things I'm worrying about in the future because those future things are affected on whatever happens now. And maybe I'm being too hopeful or something but, I'm also not sure if I should even be this hopeful. Maybe it's just the fact that I can't take a hint or anything like that. Maybe I'm making the wrong decisions and not realizing it because I want something. I don't even know why I want what I want, but then again this isn't something that's exactly new for me.

I need time to refocus and make sure that what I'm going for, whatever the decision may be at the end of the day, is if it's what's the best course of action. I don't know how else I'm going to come across the decision, or even the insight to know which way to go, but it's something that I'll have to go in prayer most likely about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...