Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Am I Wrong?

So for those of you who know me, I like to comment or "troll" as they say on LU Crushes. It's just something I started by tagging my friend and referencing a meme to myself, which somehow turned into just messing around on all the other posts. Well assuming that the post has something that a joke can be made out of.

Anyhow, the other night someone made a post saying how they liked Kanye West's new album, or at least somehow mentioned it. All I said was that I hadn't listened to any of the album except for the one song called "Closed on Sunday" in which I merely stated I thought it was funny. It's literally a song about Chick-fil-A being closed on Sunday.

Then enter someone who is an acquaintance of sorts, and she goes off saying how "Closed on Sunday" is by far the worst song on the album. I replied with "all I mentioned was that it was funny" and then I said that I didn't care whether or not the song is the best or worst. She replies saying how I'm being rude and that all she was trying to do was start a conversation.

Riddle me this, how is it that you think you're going to catch up or start a conversation with someone you don't really talk to anymore by effectively nullifying their comment. I mean sure I never mentioned whether or not "Closed on Sunday" was good, but to just come in and tell me that the one song I listened to was the worst, and not say anything else? Then to get mad AT ME for being "rude"? Did you even read your own comment before telling me that I am the rude one?

Sure I'm overreacting to this all, but come on, this wasn't fair to say that I'm being rude when I mentioned one thing and then you just trash my opinion. And then you have the nerve to expect pleasantries from me? I don't even really know you. There's nothing that we've bonded over, and then you expect me to just be all goody two shoes for you. I'm not about that life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...