Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Innocence of Youth

It's always amazing how innocent the young ones can be.

I just saw a maybe 8, at most 10, year old boy with his mom, buying a suitcase at Kohl's. The worker was mentioning they have to double check to make sure no one is trying to steal anything by hiding it in the suitcase.

The boy loudly asks, "how could you ever live with yourself if you stole something".

It gives me hope that young kids don't ever think that stealing is okay and that they wouldn't think about doing it themselves. Of course things may change depending on the people he hangs out with in the future and other exterior factors, but the moral compass is there and so far guiding him in the right direction.

Hopefully he continues on this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...