Monday, July 15, 2019

Stop Running From The Truth

I don't want to sound cold or disrespectful, but there's been this one case of a missing woman by the name of Jennifer Dulos from Connecticut. She went missing 2 months ago, and she was the only thing that the news would report about for a week or two. Eventually police found her car, abandoned, as well as blood spatters that matched the woman's blood.

Fast forward to today where apparently local businesses in the area of Connecticut that she's from are making sure that "the case doesn't go cold", by printing flyers to keep reminding others.

I should also mention that within the first 2 weeks of this happening that her estranged husband and his current girlfriend were apprehended, and I think are either convicted or awaiting trial. Honestly, I don't really know.

Look, I get it. You want to find this mother who has I think 2 children. It's sad to hear things like this, but if you haven't found her for 2 months, and you've already found her blood spattered, she's very likely already dead and disposed of. There's no amount of looking that can resurrect this woman. She's gone, it's time to move on. Please don't make this 2019's version of "Junior" who was mistaken for a rival gang member and stabbed brutally to death in NYC last year. That was tragic, but it also was dragged on for literal months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...