Thursday, May 16, 2019

Hey DC, wanna actually put out good movies?

For those of you who know me, I'm a big Batman fan (or crazed fanatic haha).

I really want another set of good Batman films. I like the old ones, but naturally Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy (the legendary trilogy, even by many other movie goers), is my favorite

So why can't DC get a good set of movies out? The new director of "The Batman" is Matt Reeves (no idea who he is lol), is apparently working on casting Robert Pattinson, the guy who played a vampire in the Twilight series (idk who he is in those since I never watched them), and he also played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Not that I have anything against Robert, but I just can't see what the director sees or what the company sees as the Batman in him. He just doesn't have the right facial structure (in my opinion), and he seems a bit scrawny/not the right body type to play the Batman. Batman's supposed to be imposing, menacing, powerful, you name it. Granted maybe because there aren't any pictures of Robert in any Batman gear, and maybe he hasn't gotten the chance to bulk up his physique either, but still.

I guess I'll be wary, but I'm not going to hold out any high hopes for this.

Personally, I could make a better Batman hahaha. I only kid lol. Plus the fact that I'm not white, so I can't exactly take up the name "Bruce Wayne".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...