Thursday, April 16, 2020

Trial By Fire

I think I might be addicted kinda sorta to Club Penguin. Or at least I've played quite a bit of it over the past 4-5 days.

Enough to the point where I am really good at the Pizzatron 3000 game and earned all the achievements for that (so yay for the double coins I can get from that now), have a decently decorated "igloo" (quotations because I used the dojo theme that I got from the Ninja Hideout), grinded the 80 some odd wins (approximately) to get to black belt in Card-Jitsu, beat the Sensei to become a ninja, and grind through all of Card-Jistu: Fire to become a Fire Ninja in 2 days.

I will say that it is fun. Fun because of the nostalgia it brings back, of my childhood and my youth. Of learning how to play these mini-games for the first time ever, and now I play them with so much more ease since I have grown in my thinking abilities and strategy (for Card-Jitsu at least, I once played it without thinking much so that would probably explain why it took me so much longer to achieve Ninja and Fire Ninja).


Okay so maybe I didn't screenshot for the Fire Sandals nor the Lava Mask, but you get the idea.

It's been a fun few days, and it's given me some sort of schedule of sorts since I come home from work, relax a bit, have a snack, go play some Club Penguin, have dinner, etc. I don't know how much more I will play Club Penguin, but I will once my penguin is at least 30 days old so I can replay the secret agent missions. Also for whenever they add Card-Jistu: Water and Card-Jitsu: Snow so that I can finally achieve that 3 gem-filled amulet.

So, yeah, I totally just made a blog post talking about Club Penguin. Because why not? I should be able to have these light-hearted, goofy moments every now and then. Why does everything have to be serious or talking about deeper things in my life? It's got to occasionally have some surface and superficial things. Gotta keep you on your feet if you're a regular around here.

Trial by fire because, well, do I really need to explain? If I do, I think we need to have a talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...