Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Rebrand the Knight

As time goes on, and as I still want to run and manage my Batman social media accounts, I have begun a process of renaming the accounts. I'm starting to space away from calling anything of my Batman accounts with Liberty anywhere in the name.

So no longer am I the Liberty Batman. I just might need to rename my URL of this blog since I don't want to associate myself as "libertysdarkknight". I don't know what would be available, but I will see what I can do. To any of my friends who do read the blog, I'll send you the updated link whenever I change things, in case you're still interested in reading the blog, if anything even happens.

For example, on Instagram I was thelibertybatman, and the bio used to say "LU's Batfamily". The bio is now empty and the username is currently _the___batman__

I know all those underscores make it look kinda funny, but there's nothing else I can think of since Batman is a well known character that I'm sure plenty of people wanted to create an account for.

I don't know if any of this was necessary, and I don't know if it will help me move on from lingering in the past. I don't even know I even am lingering in the past still. To some extent I must be if I'm hung up on the usernames/screen names.

Perhaps it's time.

For the thing to start when the end is here.

The Knightfall Protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...