Tuesday, February 4, 2020

No Heroes Here

It's really sad when the person you used to call a best friend backstabs you and blames you for things you didn't do. For the destruction of a friend group in which it was everyone just fighting each other. Then he also blasts you on social media and uses excuses like "I got used to blasting people on Reddit". But then common sense nor any filter applied.

Then when things start going awry, and I go to him for emotional support he goes off saying "you better not ruin another friend group".

He then tells the aforementioned friend group that I pushed him away for no reason. Playing the hero. I'm not saying that by any means I am a hero, but come on, you can't be horrible friend and then say I'm the horrible friend.

Daniel Lee Walker, you are everything you say you aren't: a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...