Friday, February 21, 2020

Just Did A Good Thing

🎵 I don't regret this thing at alllllll, and if you're wondering what I did, I'll tell you what I did, I did a gooooooooood thing 🎵

So in case you're wondering what I did, I decided to surprise a friend with something she had been looking for for so long. It was probably the best thing I could've done, given the distance, to try to apologize and attempt to make up for the damages I've done. All I can say is that I'm really glad that she still counts me as one of her friends. It's all I wanted, as you probably could've figured out because of the post that I counted out how few friends I actually have no matter what social media says with however many followers I supposedly have.

I'll let this tiktok fully explain: https://vm.tiktok.com/bkNEhE/

By the way, while you're at it, go follow her on tiktok lol.

Anyways, for those who don't have tiktok or didn't follow the link, basically she had been looking for Mini Brands for a long time. Mini Brands are a capsule of 5 randomized items that are miniature collectible versions of real life brands. They were super popular and you could never find them in store. So what I did was I just had 3 capsules sent to her college address and she got them today.

She seems pretty excited from the texts she sent me, as well as the tiktok she made. I know that buying things for people doesn't undo anything and it may or may not win favor or whatever you want to call it. That wasn't my objective with this, it was more, well, as I phrased it in the gift message option "a small token of appreciation". So maybe I can try my best to make myself better and be better as a friend that she deserves to have. I don't know what else I can do except to just never push her away again. To never betray her trust and to just be there for her if she needs me to be.

As a final note, if you don't have tiktok, you might not understand the tiktok reference in the title and the first paragraph of this post 😅😅😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...