Friday, February 14, 2020

Job Day 4

I can't imagine I would be writing a lot more about my job, but man today was rough. I for whatever reason had interrupted sleep. My mind just was active at like 5 a.m., and then it took a bit to fall back asleep. Not terribly long, but long enough to interrupt my sleeping pattern. My knees tired out way quicker than normal, and I had a slight headache. I kept getting dazed every now and then and couldn't remember what I was doing at work. It was a brief few seconds delay, but long enough to throw me off occasionally.

I don't know why I even woke up. I don't have any sleeping issues as far as I'm aware. And I suppose my job is semi-physically demanding because of the 6 hours or so of standing. Not the longest standing period in comparison to some jobs, but still long enough.

Hopefully it was because I was just a little under the rest I should've gotten had my body not awoken, but I felt a slight burnout. Maybe it's just trying to adapt? I hope I'm not burning out at my job already. That would be really bad. I guess we'll see how my first full week goes since next week I'm scheduled for 5 shifts, 10am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. 30 hours of work, so under the typical full time job. But more than a part time job. I guess it leans more on part time than full time, but it is a hefty part time.

I'm just glad I get the weekend off so I can chill and take time to resume the schedule I got used to and relax a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...