Monday, February 3, 2020

Freaking Insane

I know that I shouldn't be entitled and say I deserve to be hired or anything. But like come on, I've probably applied to 10-15 jobs now. Some 3 denied me, and one of which took literal weeks to get back to me. Can they actually just respond quicker if they don't want me?

I want my life to have meaning. I'm jobless currently and I have nothing. Just give me something. Anything. Let me feel like my life is worth it. That there's something I can do, and can accomplish.

I'm so done with feeling useless. I'm done with all the freaking curveballs life has been throwing at me. Sure I brought the academic suspension to myself, but then even if I were on campus, I don't know what I'd be doing with a B.S. in Psychology. I don't even know why I was even in college. I wish I just never went because now my resume looks odd with a gap between June 2017 and now. I can't add Liberty to it because I don't have any certifications from them.

I'm already reaching desperation and hopelessness with relationship stuff, I don't need career aspects of my life to also go spiraling out of control.

Please.

God, where do I go?

What's the purpose to my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...