Saturday, February 22, 2020

Drained Beyond Comprehension

Right now it's 12:07 a.m. on February 22nd, 2020. That's honestly not that late, especially since I've been awake way later and have done crazy things like go to Waffle House at 3 a.m.

But I guess since I'm working full time now, I just feel tired. Mentally tired. Sure I could just go to bed, which is actually for the better probably, but I feel too tired to get up and go to bed. This is an exhaustion I have never known. And this might just get worse as next week I'll be working 8 more hours than I did this past week.

This is going to be an incredibly tough adaptation I am going to have to make. And this will just be life as I go on through the many years I have ahead of me. I hope I can scrounge up the energy to do the things I need to do whenever the occasion arises for me to do something.

I know not where I go as far as my calling for this lifetime, but I just hope that I can trust my God to get me through it all.

Okay, I really need to get to bed, why am I blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...