Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Deep Breaths

In and out, I must breathe

Deeply to calm the nerves

Nervous I am, calm I am not

Change is occurring, ready I am not

Curve balls aplenty, friends few

Damage I've done, excuses are none

Calm I wish to be, at peace if I can

Am I growing? Am I a man?

Life can be lonely, but it should not be

Yet this is the life, I've chosen for me

In God we trust, but do I believe that?

Or do I lack faith, and run like a scared cat?

For the greater good is everything working

But I fear for myself, I fear this one thing

To work a job and experience the world

Let it not just be a confusion or swirls

Time moves forward, so with it I go

I need to adapt, no matter the flow

Where do I go, what do I do?

To whom can I even talk to?

Write a blog, and hit publish

Longing for something, but it's all just a wish

Support I need, but do not have

To where do I look, when I walk this lonely ave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...