Monday, February 10, 2020

Am I Ready?

Starting tomorrow, I will have my first shift of my new job at Jersey Mike's, to be followed by some number of shifts throughout the rest of this week and hopefully some number throughout the next several and then bunches of weeks until I either find something else I want to do with my life (go back to school to actually further my education) or if I find a different job, etc.

I feel nervous. It's something new. It'll be major change to how life's been for the past few weeks since I have adjusted to life at home and searching for work whilst having a pretty relax schedule. I don't know what this new job will bring, all I know is that I should go into it open minded and ready to learn. I need to seek after God's guidance and direction. I need to seek after His heart, His will, and His plan. I need to be calm and at peace with everything and trust God in all that He is doing. In the things He is working in my life, in the lives of people around me. Trust in Him for even when I don't see His workings, and even when I don't feel His workings. I need to trust in the God for the entirety of my life. For all aspects.

I digress but it all is the truth. The point of the matter is: am I ready for this change? Am I ready to jump into the workforce, no matter how seemingly menial, minute, or infinitesimal my job may seem. As lowly as it may or may not be. As seemingly non-contributing to society as it may or may not be. Argh, I'm becoming close minded. I need to stay open minded in this.

I don't know if I'm ready, I will hope I can trust God. Prayers would be awesome if you are reading this. I don't know who else I can turn to to ask for prayers. I've pushed everyone who would care away. I guess I could ask my family for prayers, but then I'm not as comfortable with that for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...