Monday, January 20, 2020

I Finally Understand

Now that I'm job hunting, I finally understand what all the fuss about it is. I mean I could've figured from the memes that were made about it, but it really is pretty frustrating when you're trying to find a job to get settled a bit. I need to determine my job schedule so that I can find out about if I can take time off for family vacation in July, see if I have time to go visit my friends at Liberty, and just figure out where I'm going in life. At least figure it out a bit more than where I'm at right now.

Okay sure I have dreams and aspirations of eventually making my full time job to open and run my own aikido dojo, but that's going to take a lot of time to get the experience I need to sufficiently say I can be an instructor. Everything is in the works now that I am 1st degree black belt and have taught and still occasionally teach classes, but I still need to be at least 2nd if not 3rd degree black belt before I can open a dojo (that way I can try to become a fukushidoin, which are instructors who are 2nd or 3rd degree black belt). If everything allows me to train consistently, and assuming I can actually improve my skill and not just base it solely off of time spent training, then I can achieve 2nd degree by end of 2021, latest summer of 2022 at that year's summer camp, similar to how I tested at 2019's summer camp.

As I was saying, how can I possibly get a job position that I might be interested in (in this instance a bank teller to maybe work my way up) but they say I need 3 months of bank teller experience? How am I supposed to get experience in that job position if you won't let me get that job in the first place? I guess I can only try to find a bank that would allow me to go in with no experience and then try again at the different banks I was originally planning to go to, but still that seems kind of unnecessarily tedious for an entry level job.

Anyways, I'm just applying to wherever might be interesting or at least give me a job to get some work experience and some income flow. I don't know where life goes from here, but I just need to trust my God and keep on moving forwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...