Tuesday, December 24, 2019

The One Needed Or Deserved? TBD

Okay maybe I titled it merely for the Batman reference. But when you wander into a blog named "Into Vengeance. Into the Night. Into Batman" what did you think you were going to get?

Anyways, so my crush (as I've chosen to refer to her) is just super lovable. And idk if it's still the mushy phase or not but I just love her.

So it's kinda dumb/funny how it all happened, but basically we were all playing Minecraft, and I console commanded some fun clocks that sent you to the moon (knockback level 10,000). My crush said to not include her in the bashing, and one of my friends must've not read her saying that in chat. So he hit her. So I bashed him with my clock, killing him in game and then said "don't hit [crush] :p". Then he came back and then my sister bashed him to death. At some point my crush killed my friend with a previously generated weapon, and then he used console commands to kill her then kill me. So I did the same. I also temporarily revoked his admin privileges (I gave it back no worries).

So what does killing each other in PvP/using commands have anything to do with it? Well, I texted my crush saying "I'll protect you" followed by an "I will always protect you". I mean as a guy I should be able to protect her, and Biblically as a man I should be the protector. Sure it's something as silly as Minecraft, but whatever. If it's real life or in a game I'll protect her no matter what it costs.

She eventually says she's got to go to bed and then addresses me as her hero. And idk what prompted it nor do I know to what extent she actually means it, but it felt good. It felt really good to be her hero, even for a split second.

Maybe because I try to emulate Batman and be a (silent) guardian or a (watchful) protector. It felt good and I hope to keep being her hero.

So am I the hero she needs or the hero she deserves? We'll let her decide and time will tell. I certainly do hope I can be whatever she needs me to be and whatever she deserves (of which she deserves nothing but the absolute best).

To my crush, thank you for warming my heart and for giving me a title I had unknowingly yearned for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...