Thursday, December 5, 2019

Spontaneous Adventures

It's 4:21 a.m., and yes you read that correctly, and I should be asleep. But here's a quick (maybe) late night post.

I typically don't leave my dorm once I come back, even if it's only 9 p.m. or anything. Only exception being if there's a hall event for me to go to or something to do (i.e. tonight's, or last night's depending on how you view it, Christmas caroling to the girl dorms at 10 p.m.). But tonight I was on Minecraft with my friends all the way up to 2 a.m. You might be thinking, okay so what? Well then we decided to go out and go to Cook-Out. Well we tried anyways. The line was too long so we ditched and went to Waffle House instead. We had some fun times telling stories, making jokes, and just having fun as all our brains shut down at this late hour.

We got back and I had to park about a half mile from the dorms because all the parking was taken. It was good because I got to walk back with my crush (idk how else to conceal her identity, so "crush" will be the term for now). It was nice to just make more memories, even as crazy as we were for doing this.

I walked my crush back to her dorm because it was a late hour, and perhaps I was paranoid or just too tired so my senses were heightened/not at normal, but I felt like I had to keep checking over my shoulder. Besides if nothing else I need the exercise and it only adds like 5 minutes. My crush surprised me with a hug, and let me tell you that it felt good. Really good. Idk, maybe I'm buggin' but I just really feel good around her. I've got some good vibes about this, so I hope that I can just be my best. Some things, I guess for the time being are better left unsaid for now.

To my crush who might be reading this, know that I really value memories and everything like tonight. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...