Saturday, November 9, 2019

Colder Than Expected

Honestly, not going to lie, but the temperatures outside have kinda caught me off guard a bit. I mean it's not as cold as home is, but it's getting colder faster than I thought it would. Either that or my perception of time has hastened to the point where I'm not acknowledging the fast passage of time, so my perception goes to think that not much time has passed.

I mean when I walked out of Doc's last night 'round 10:30 p.m., it was a nippy 28 degrees Fahrenheit. 4 degrees below freezing, and it's only just past the first week of November. Apparently home was around 25 degrees. I mean a few degrees difference doesn't make too much of difference for now, but I guess it depends on how much time you're spending outside or what activities you're doing. I only know of the home temperatures because my sister was telling me about how she had to go to a football game since she's a part of the marching band back home. I've had my fair share of marching band days, and it can get pretty cold if you're just sitting there waiting to play music as pep tunes and there's not exactly much you can do to keep warm.

I guess I'll have to just put on more layers accordingly, or at least check the temperature a bit more often and also take a look at what the temperature forecast is supposed to be if I plan on being outside for longer than just walking from point A to point B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...