Monday, October 21, 2019

Perhaps I Was Too Harsh

Okay so I'm still watching Batwoman, despite how my last post about that show really looked like the nail in the coffin and the end of me watching that show. But honestly episode 3 wasn't that bad. I mean there were some cringey aspects, but I guess now that my expectations are set so low, it's not super hard to impress me.

There's still a lot of stuff that needs to be worked on and improved in order for this season to go well for those who might also have been rather harsh, but then again they have a lot of slack to pick up on given how terrible episode 2 was.

Part of me still wants to watch it because Dark Knight related, and whatever. And the fact that Kevin Conroy is confirmed for the CW crossover as an old Bruce Wayne, and that's going to be sick. So there's something for my troubles..... maybe.

CW step up your game and maybe you can get a season 2 with better ratings from the audience than your current standing with season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...