Monday, September 30, 2019

Who's Watching The Watchers?

I noticed as I logged in to write my last post "Building Confidence" that all of the sudden all of my recent blogs have 1 view on it, up from 0. I honestly don't care too much who views my blog. It's just a space for me to post my thoughts and to work out something by authoring them out on a page.... or a digital one at that.

I also noticed that a potentially inflammatory post got up to 4 views. I wonder if it's the same person who caused that post who's viewing it. But hey if it is, just know that I'm done with you and you can make whatever you want from these blogs, but if you want to cut me out of your life, then I shall do the same to you. It was great to know you and to have some fun memories together, but sadly if you lacked communication and weren't clear in your thoughts, I'm done with you. It's truly a shame things ended this way.

But assuming that these viewers are not the same viewers who used to be on my blog before I rebranded it and everything, sorry to drag you through that drama. But it is what it is. Whoever you are, just know that this blog has little filtering, aside from cuss words, at least over these past couple of months. Fair warning that if you go to some of the first posts here, there was a good bit of colorful language, but I've been working on breaking that bad habit, so just avoid those early posts if you don't like the language.

Anyways, to whoever may or may not be reading this, welcome to my world. Take what you will from this blog, but honestly, if it changes your opinion of me, then I'd prefer if you stay off of it. But I'm not your dad. I won't tell you how to live your life. Chances are you're an adult, and we should treat each other as adults.

Disclaimer: Technically only adults in the eyes of the law. Unless you're over the age of 25, psychology would say that you're a young adult if you're over 18. We're all trying to find ourselves and sharpen the skills and pathways that will bring us to our careers. So be civil in how you react.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...