Friday, September 13, 2019

So Sleepy

You ever get to the end of the workweek and just feel extremely tired? I don't know why I am so tired. I get a decent amount of sleep on a regular basis, but today I just feel incredibly sleepy. Maybe because it's been overcast all day and has been sort of raining?

It's only 8 pm, which isn't even that late. I also got up at 9 am, so really I haven't even been awake for 12 hours, yet I'm ready to fall asleep and call it a night.

Hopefully I can catch up on whatever rest my body needs tonight and then be able to actually be functioning tomorrow night around 8 pm.

I just feel so drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...