Saturday, September 14, 2019

Crown Jewel

Being one with the memes and being able to quote memes on the fly and to use them as responses, whether they're just responses to a question on their own or a response to a response meme, I take pride in my meme knowledge.

Now I don't often create my own memes, but I'm starting to branch out into making memes. Today, the odds were in my favor because there was no other way that this could've happened aside from pure luck or extreme timing and usage budgeting. But I have discovered and captured what I will call my crown jewel of memes. The ultimate combination of a nice meme and a blaze meme that's only achievable on a device with a battery and the ability to tell the time.

So if you haven't been able to figure out the meme I'm talking about just yet, well it's the meme of having a phone battery at 69% (nice) at the time of 4:20 pm (blaze it).


Whether or not you want to believe me that this is a screenshot of my own is up to you. But I know it's mine, and I can even show you the screenshot right before it where it turned 4:20 and my phone was still at 70%


As you can see here, the time is 4:20 on Saturday, September 14th. The battery percentage is at 70%. So I had less than 60 seconds to burn enough power so that the phone will display 69%, but not too much where it would drop to 68%. I started opening random apps and even started playing a YouTube video that I randomly clicked on. Also to prove that this is my screenshot, you can see in the faded out background that there's a picture of me on my birthday in front of the steakhouse that I went to, a.k.a. the same picture I am currently using for basically every social media profile picture.


This is the exact moment that the crown jewel of memes for me happened. While the faded out background is not of my home screen, so technically you are unable to identify whether or not this is indeed my screenshot, notice I drew a rough bat symbol over the text notification for my family group chat.

Whether or not you believe me in that this was indeed a screenshot of my own and not something that someone else happened to have and that I just downloaded and claimed for myself (which while I have done, I've never explicitly claimed those memes as mine, I just use them for karma farming on Reddit haha), the proof is here. And if you choose not to believe my proof, then you're SOL.

I'm proud of it, and you can't tell me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...