Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hold up, this whole operation was your idea

My room on the circle had an open bed for the past week. No one moved in because my third guy made like Spider-man in Infinity War. So it was kinda nice to have only one roommate.
But then of course as I was trying to get my friend who wanted to be on the circle, it all the sudden gets filled up by someone.

I don't mind having the extra roommate, I'm just upset that LU did nothing to notify me or my current roommate about the new guy. It would've been nice to know, so that I didn't get my friend's hopes up of trying to bring him back to the hall he couldn't get back onto.

LU, get your stuff together and learn how to run everything smoothly with crisp and crystal clear communication to your students. You'd have a lot less complaints and an overall better on-campus experience. There's a lot of other issues that need to be solved to improve the happiness of the student body, but that's again something for another time.

I guess here goes to meeting this new guy and learning how to say his name. He said something, but I butchered pronunciation. It's definitely some ethnic name. It's cool and all, but I'd really like to learn it properly. I don't feel comfortable not properly knowing my roommate's name and making him resort to my butchering for a year, assuming he stays here for this semester and next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...