Sunday, August 4, 2019

GOD IS SO GOOD

Okay so maybe I already knew that.

But God answered one of my prayers about my dorming situation for this coming school year. And He answered in favor of what I wanted. Of course whatever He wants is way better than whatever I could ever want, but still, I'm beyond excited.

God gave me a room on 25-3, the place I've been for the past 2 years, and the place that is home for me. I get to spend at least one more year with all my friends and it will be a great year.

Now of course gotta focus hard on my academics, but that's another story for another time :/

Anyways, I'm so happy and I've got a lot of thanksgiving to do towards God (I mean, there's a lot of other things I should be thanking Him for, but this is one more thing added to that list).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...