Friday, July 12, 2019

Jet Lag???

Hi, it's been awhile.

I just got back from a 2 week vacation to Greece on Tuesday, July 9th. Greece is 7 hours ahead of the East Coast, so naturally there's some jet lag. I do manage to go to bed at nighttime hours for East Coast, but like I still feel extremely tired by the time 10 or 11 pm comes around. Prior to the trip, I was fine at these hours, and it's not like I'm not getting enough sleep.

Not sure if it's jet lag that I'm getting hit with. I didn't really get hit with it when we went to Greece, albeit that we took the first day as a rest/nap day to acclimate. Then again maybe it's because of the heat, the sun, and the physical exhaustion we were hit with because of all the walking we did all over Athens, and the various Greek Islands when we were on the cruise, so maybe I never registered it as jet lag (is it still lag if you go forward in time?)

Hopefully I can shake it soon if it is jet lag that gets me tired. I mean my daytime performance is fine. Only thing lacking is a moderate strength and endurance drop because I skipped working out for 2 weeks haha. But I'll restore that after a week or two of reconditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...