Saturday, June 8, 2019

I am vengeance, I am the night....

Rando post coming up, so buckle up (or suit up, hehehe):

Just completed 100% in Batman: Arkham Knight on New Game+ (the game mode that replays the game but set to Knightmare difficulty either Google what Knightmare difficulty does to Arkham Knight or sift through to a very old blog post for when I beat the campaign).

It was a mild grind to find and solve all 243 riddles (Riddler is a PITA, but that was to be expected for a 100%, since most games that track percentages also have tedious collectibles for you to hunt down, i.e. Assassin's Creed 2 getting all those stupid feathers). But since it wasn't the same exact task for each Riddler trophy or riddle, it went by pretty smoothly. Had to scan a couple things that was a legit riddle, had to navigate a race through Gotham City, had to use my gadgets efficiently and effectively, some were out in the open, etc.

It actually made the last 6 hours of grinding through the game feel really fast and I actually don't believe that I spent 6 hours hunting all the riddles. Must be good game development.

I mean the task is indeed daunting. When you realize that you can't 100% the game until Riddler is apprehended and that he won't fight you until you solve every riddle, to which it's added right from the get go that you find out 243 riddles exist in total, you get discouraged. It's why on my regular game mode that I don't have all of them solved. Why I'm technically in the low 90% for completion (I only solved at most 30-40 lol). But I would count it as made up for that I did it in the Knightmare difficulty as that Riddler fight was challenging to make sure I don't get too ambitious with striking that I get struck from not countering or from hitting Catwoman's robot or Batman's robot (depending on who I'm playing as lol, although I will admit Catwoman is really fun to play as, maybe because it's a sight for sore eyes. I mean don't get me wrong, Batman in the v8.03 Batsuit is amazeballs, but after 100 hours, you get kinda tired).

I'll work on adding photos of screenshots to this post eventually. Mobile doesn't like it when I try adding photos, so I gotta use my computer.

Also, if you're here, go check out @thelibertybatman on Instagram, or The Liberty Batman on Faceboom. Or @BatmanLiberty on Twitter.

Hehehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...