Monday, May 20, 2019

The Lord Moves In Mysterious Ways

Ya know, it's kinda funny how the Lord works. I won't question Him, but it is entertaining sometimes.

2 days ago, I wrote a post saying how I was missing my friends and everything. What I didn't write was that I wanted to just text my crush because why not and it's good to stay connected a bit over the summer. Also, who wouldn't want to talk their crush haha?

So I just keep on praying for the Lord to work things out as He originally planned, no matter what that means (even if it means that I don't date my crush and she just is a good friend). Then today, she posted something that spoke to her, and then I just felt like texting her and asking her what inspired her to post it.

Without sharing too many details, it was a pretty great mini conversation we had, learning her insights on the post and everything.

Perhaps the Lord is strengthening this friendship with Him at the center of it. It gives me hope that things can work out between us and that maybe I'll date her (ideally marry her eventually). But of course, whatever the Lord wants is what I will follow and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...