Sunday, May 19, 2019

Dreams Pt. 3 (Pt. 2.5???)

I know it's almost bedtime (for me at least) so dreaming will be happening again relatively soon. So a late time to be posting about this, but here goes.

Basically for those who are unaware, I'm still unsure where I'm going to be dorming for next semester. I have already come to terms that it may not be on the hall I would have preferred, but oh well. God will place me where He wants me to be, where I can grow, be poured into, or pour into others. I'm trusting God that He will place me where He knows is best.

Anyways, this dream wasn't a physical appearance of my crush. At least not one where I saw her. It was more of somehow I supposedly commented on like Facebook or something that I might not be staying in the dorm I would've liked to stay on, and then she replied saying "that's too bad, but maybe you can check now for availability". Idk why should would comment back, at least on something relatively meaningless as that.

Maybe because subconsciously I will miss being a part of the same hall events that she would be a part of. Who knows. Either way she was kinda in my dreams again. I'm not sure if I'd really count this as a "part 3" so to speak. I guess just keep on praying and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...