Sunday, May 19, 2019

Power of Posture

So I've been working on my posture because A) good posture is good for me anyways, and B) apparently good posture conveys confidence. And being more confident is always a plus, regardless of what I need to be more confident about. It also makes me physically look better because it accentuates my muscles a little more and that helps boost my confidence as well as feel good about my progress.

You should try it. Whenever possible, just remember back straight, shoulders back. Don't raise your shoulders though. It should kind of feel like someone is pulling your shoulders back a little, or that you're opening up your chest a bit.

It's so far made me feel powerful and in charge. Almost like I could take on the world. Obviously not legitimately, but you know what I mean. Almost makes me feel like a superhero, so that's always a good feeling.

To think that all of this change is a result of just one small change to how I carry myself on a daily basis. So if one small change can make a difference, imagine what several small changes to your life can do (like a small diet change or a small exercise change). Everything adds up, so start with something as simple as your posture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...