Thursday, May 9, 2019

Dreams Pt. 2

Again, I'm no expert on dreams nor am I an expert at reading or interpreting dreams like how some people were able to in the Bible (granted that those dreams were definitely messages from God, it's probably a little different here).

Anyhow, guess who showed up in my dream again? I mean it was weird. I was training Aikido, in a group setting to practice what happens when you get outnumbered. A few of our mutual friends were there, but the fact that she was there?

Not sure if this is because I shifted my prayer time with God to shower time because I don't casually walk all over the place going for food or the gym. I guess at least I'm doing it still. But shower is usually right before bed, so maybe that's got some sort of impact on what my mind will create for dreams? I somehow am unsure/skeptical to think that these past 2 nights have been messages from God in response to my prayer. If anything just the first dream. This one is just more that she was there. The first one at least was her saying she cared about me lol.

Then again these are dreams, and maybe I shouldn't be too worried nor think too much on it. We'll see where it goes from here after more prayer over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...