Sunday, April 14, 2019

Trololololol

How's this for a meme?

A fan of Marvel, but not of DC? Or vice versa, a fan of DC, but not of Marvel?

I guess this would definitely trigger you then. Crossing Spider-man and Shazam.

Honestly, I just had fun making this meme after the idea came to me earlier today. I'm glad that blogs allow for gifs. Better than nothing so that I can post this here.

Also, I don't get why it's always "you have to be a fan of Marvel OR DC. You can't be both.

Like, that's just really unnecessary. I'm a fan of both. Sure I lean more towards DC because of the Batman, but I would most likely choose a Marvel movie over DC, just because whoever makes the DC movies haven't really established what they want, and they try too hard to be extremely different from the MCU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...