Tuesday, April 16, 2019

No Light, Good Light?

I usually like to open the blinds if it's sunny outside, just to let a bunch of natural light into the room since typically the room is kept darker what with the LED light strip we mainly use for lighting.

But for whatever reason, my roommate likes to keep closing the blinds? I can understand if it's because the sunlight wakes you up, but today he closed them after getting up anyways? I don't get it.

It is what it is. I'll just leave them wide open 24/7 when he's gone for whatever internship or something he has coming up. That's literally the last full week I'll be here, so I'll enjoy the sunlight and the solitude.

Summer break can't come any quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...