Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Orange Vanilla Thanos

Okay so I recently discovered (by recently I mean like end of spring break 2019) that orange soda (whether it's flavoring or just orange soda; so either like Orange Coke or Fanta) and vanilla flavoring (same as the orange, but I guess the alternative of flavoring would be cream soda? Idk) tastes almost exactly like one of my favorite sodas I discovered at Cracker Barrel.

Said soda being Stewart's Orange 'n' Cream soda.

So whenever I'm at North, just having my usual SubCo (lol), I would try to recreate the mixture since for whatever reason the Coke Freestyle machines don't show the option in the Coke Zero section. I'd get it pretty close, if not almost perfect.

Then today, there was an option that is on some sort of rotation with other options on the main screen, and it had the official orange vanilla flavor.

So naturally I hit that instead of trying to eyeball the mixture. And of course it's perfect with how it was designed and meant to be.

I take the first sip and think to myself, "perfectly balanced, as all things should be".

Idk why a lot of my thoughts are movie quotes. Typically it's a lot of Batman quotes from the legendary trilogy that Christopher Nolan directed, but then you have various, miscellaneous quotes.

If you're this far in this post, you just read an entire post that led up to me quoting Thanos after drinking soda.

Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...