Saturday, April 27, 2019

Emotion Rollercoaster

So kinda as a follow up to the previous post, I've been riding an emotion rollercoaster all day it would appear. While hiking and hanging out with my friends, I was on almost a cloud nine. It was incredibly fun and I loved every moment of it.

I kept on riding that cloud nine when we went to Cracker Barrel to have dinner together. That was incredibly fun as well.

Except, once dinner ended and we started parting ways, I started feeling a little sad a bit. Read the previous post for more details, but basically the realization that the end of my semester is coming up and potentially the end of my time on my favorite hall (the only hall I've lived on lol, so definitely some bias).

Then I went to East to play volleyball with some hall mates. That was super fun. Even though we didn't win, it was a good distraction from my sadness.

But when I came back, I started feeling the sad again (great grammar, I know). So I watched this week's episode of the Flash. It entertained me for an hour or so.\

However, with that being finished, I'm left to my own devices again, and those waves of sadness keep on coming and they keep on washing over me. I don't want to feel sad. I want to revel in the joy and the happiness and the goodness of all the memories I've made today.

I can't help it though. I don't think I need help necessarily, but this is so strange that I feel this way. Today was an amazing day, and if anything, sure maybe sad that today's events are concluded, but I shouldn't be feeling sad so much. At least not to this degree.

I don't know. Maybe I just need someone reach out to me. To just text me and just have idle conversation with me. I know it may be pointless and there may be better things to do with the time, but I'm all alone in my room. I mean, it'll be fun to do whatever I want since my roommate's on some sort of internship so I get the room to myself.

But with that privilege of my own room, it marks the beginning of the end.

I'm not ready for the end.

I want more time to hang out with my sister dorm.

I just want more.

But I can't get anymore, unfortunately.

Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...