Thursday, March 28, 2019

Who Would've Thought

Apparently this blog hasn't been as unknown as I once thought. That's fine by me. I don't really have anything to hide. I mean sure some of my earliest posts are crude or maybe they were immature (more like definitely immature), but I just want to know how people found this.

It's not like I broadcasted to the world like "hey all I've got a blog, come follow it (or whatever the term is because I've no clue since I'm new to this whole blogging thing)."

I guess I did write one tweet that had a link to this blog, and then I did slot it into my Twitter's "website" slot on my profile. But then the question has to be asked, who and how did people find my Twitter?

Then again, that's another platform I don't hide either, because I will own up to any stupid stuff I say, that and I don't really care that much who sees what I write. The only "dilemma" is how I'm being discovered. Sure you could argue that literally every platform that asks for a username, I'm always "DragonPupps", so naturally if you decided to try to find me, you can search that up. Or you can probably run a Google search.

Whatever the case may be, hello to all the people I did not expect to read any of my blog. The only ones I expected were the close friend group I have in which we shared links to each other's blogs. Anyone else who has seen stuff, you're the unaccounted and unexpected visitor. Not a bad thing though. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

P.S. That last sentence is a reference. If you're confused, just look at the URL of the blog. If you're internet cultured, you'll get the reference immediately without looking at the URL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...