Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The Long Journey Ahead

Sometimes I wish I could be vengeance.
Sometimes I wish I could be the night.
Sometimes I wish I could be Batman.

The journey ahead of me, as far as physical training goes, is long and rough. I am ready to push into it. I've got a lot of things I need to accomplish before I will perceive myself as anything close to the Dark Knight. I've gotta cut my body fat down by half (end goal is 8-10%), and I've gotta put on easily 10-20 pounds of muscle.

Is it doable? Yes.
Will I do it? Perhaps.

I know what I want, and I know how to get it. My only problem is keeping myself motivated. There are large goals at hand, so I'm going to try to create micro-goals that I can accomplish and then view the macro-goal after that.

And so begins my journey to become the Knightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...