Friday, March 15, 2019

It Wants What It Wants

There's no way in heck that I am done or close to being done working on my singleness. I've just started, and I know I need to love the Lord way more than I do now. I can easily love myself, but there's got to be more to it. There must be something I am missing.

Yet at the same time, I yearn for someone to love. I don't know why. It's not that I don't feel complete without an S.O., but I would like to have someone I can talk to other than my siblings or my parents or my close friends.

I stopped and wondered if I truly got rid of a crush I had on one girl, not too long ago, maybe 2 months ago by now? I don't know why I was thinking about it. Gah, why does this have to be so hard? Why can't I just stick to working on myself and bettering myself as a single guy? Why must I feel like I want someone in my life? Someone to love. I know I can love my family and my friends, but I guess I long for that romantic love. And you just can't romantically love your family (incest is not okay) and you can't just all the sudden have romantic feelings for your friends (depends on the case since some relationships come out of friendships) but for the most part that could be and probably is weird.

My brain just can't decide where it wants to be as far as relationships go. It just wants what it wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...