Friday, March 15, 2019

Idek

So according to a scale at home, I've been gaining weight relatively slowly but consistently while being home. I can't figure out why. My caloric input to output ratio is lesser than when I'm at school, but the output should still be higher than the input. I've trained 4 days in a row of Aikido, and granted that that isn't the most intense of exercising, it still is exercising. I hit the gym once and I plan to again tomorrow before I have to catch a flight. I've been doing my push ups every morning, so I have no idea where the weight gain is coming from? Maybe I need to ramp up caloric output when I am home? Maybe hit the gym more, just as I do while at school? I would go more if I had my car at home, but since I don't I feel unmotivated to borrow my mom's car? Idk why I'm feeling lazy-ish, and how it's somehow causing a relatively rapid weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...