Friday, February 15, 2019

Ups and Downs

Today was a pretty good day for me. I might've not gone to class from sleeping through it lol. But I had lunch at SubCo and I got 3 cookies instead of just 2. And of my personal favorite, double chocolate chip. I mean apparently I'm not doing SubCo right, but it's not like I can get white chocolate macadamia cookies. Thanks allergies.
I love an extra cookie.

Then I got to dress up and go do a photo shoot with friends because Kerri wanted to. Of course I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to use my Gryffindor tie. Pictures will follow in another blog post, whenever Kerri gets a chance to send them my way.

The down parts of today? I might've sliced my finger. By might've I mean I definitely did. A small cut, and a relatively shallow cut. But it was deep enough to produce a lot of blood. Not like gushing blood, but enough that it was mildly concerning. Of course I learned my lesson with the knives. To not recklessly play with it. But it's probably something I wouldn't necessarily have learned if I didn't cut myself. Sure my friends keep telling me to stop joking around with the knife, but knowing my stubbornness and goofy nature, I wouldn't listen till it happened. I'm just glad it ain't a serious cut.

I did get some cool aesthetic pictures of my knife stuck into a wooden fence though. Check 'em out!

And then when I finally got back to my room, I wiped my smeared blood off, and cleaned up my finger. I applied triple antibiotic ointment, and wrapped it all up with a bandage. I'm such a klutz.
At least I learned my lesson and managed to get it all patched up without too much hassle or serious concern that I'd bleed out all over the place. So far, it's been a really great day, and I'm feeling a lot better than I was at 2 A.M. See the previous posts if you're super curious about what I mean. But I'm going to try to make my life as good as possible, and try to be more open about my limits with my friends since they never truly mean to hurt me, but they can't possibly know what will hurt me if I never share with them the limits. Lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...