Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Turn Back The Clocks

You ever wish you could go back to your high school days? I guess they were right. High school is one of those things you never really want when you're going through it. But then as soon as you leave, you would trade anything to go back. Life was simpler back then. I mean don't get me wrong, I've had an amazing time here at Liberty, and moving on with my life, but I'd almost trade it to relive my senior year of high school, as far as the best/highlights go. Of course I'd not want to relive the nitty gritty with the tests and homework and stuff, but I guess that if that's the price to pay, I'd pay it in full. My high school friends were some of the best friends I'd gotten to know, but now that we don't see each other anymore, my college friends have filled and taken up those best friend slots. I mean I still really value my friendships from the past and would be more than ecstatic to hear from my old friends, but life moves on, time goes swiftly. It's why I am cherishing every moment I get with the friends that actually mean something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...