Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Strongest of wills

Okay maybe it's not really that hard of a choice that I have to make, but it is kinda hard for me regardless because I'm a goof and a derp. So naturally I want to be expressive of my emotions (hehe sorry to my roommate who has to deal with my quick temper when I'm tired and my other roommate does some stupid stuff). Anyways, I start getting emotions and I wanna express 'em, except the timing is just bad, and I feel like it would cause a strain on the friendship or at least make it awkward. Like the friendship is really new still, and I just don't think it's a wise decision to spill the beans. I also don't want to hope for certain things to not work out, because that's selfish and I should be encouraging happiness for my friends, even at the cost of my own (a little since it's not like anything was going to happen at THAT point). I'm also really bad at waiting. It's something I'm working on, and I really do hope that I can improve upon. Time to wait things out and see if there's going to be an opportunity or not. Even if there isn't, I should still be happy for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...