Thursday, February 21, 2019

Some of Y'all Need to Learn How to Stop

I get it. Maybe some of the things I've done were petty already. But giving me this "tough love" crap ain't going to change a thing. You want me to stop? The best course of action is for you to stop trying to talk me down like I'm some 5 year old who threw a temper tantrum over a cookie. I'm 19 years old, and while that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm mature. Read my previous posts to know that I don't even consider myself mature.

But that's beside the point. You need to be able to treat me as if I know what I'm doing. Sure I don't mind it if you do push and nudge me a little bit to keep me on the right course. But if you're not going to acknowledge my stance on a topic, or in the case over a post I wanted deleted because the post itself was already just petty and unnecessary, then don't expect me to react in a "oh okay I'll remember that for next time" kind of attitude.

No, if you've read one of my first posts, you'll know that my dark side has been unleashed, and I'm not going to contain it if you are aggravating me to resort to it.

To call me out on my foul language? MINE? What about yours? Don't tell me to watch my language if you aren't innocent of foul language yourself. I know all of you have used your fair share of foul language fairly recently, and the one time I blow up, all the sudden foul language is off the table? Like a story once told to me from my dad (who probably got it from the Bible or something, I honestly don't know), don't worry about the splinter in someone else's eye when you've got a log in yours.

Sure I've probably got a huge log in mine, but don't worry about my problems with swearing and foul language if you haven't worked on it yourself. Until you can prove to me that you can go a week or more without using foul language nor even feeling the urge to, then maybe I'll take your word more seriously if you tell me to watch my language. But if you can't go even a week, or even as few as a few days, then don't expect me to take a hint and try to limit my language. I would apologize, but you don't deserve an apology unless you truly don't swear.

None of you deserve an apology for my actions or retaliations tonight. NONE OF YOU.

Don't tell me to stop.

I can't be stopped.

I won't be stopped.

I'll stop when I want to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...