Thursday, February 7, 2019

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Don't let the title of this post confuse you. I am not depressed or in any sad boi hours right now. I meant the darkness that has built up in me since middle school and through high school. I mean the darkness that brings out the worst in people. Yeah, that darkness.

Why is the darkness back in my life? Quite honestly, it never left. It's been boxed up since my time started here at Liberty. There's been several occasions when it would slip out of its box (i.e. fights with roommates or something) but for the most part it has stayed in its little box, in the deepest parts of my mind.

So why is it unleashed? Well because SOMEONE had the bright idea yesterday to enter into my house (so to speak) and start flipping tables over, stomping on everything, breaking stuff. All metaphorically. No property damage was done.

So guess what got destroyed in the process? The box. The one thing that contained my darkness. Am I mad? Not really. It's just time you found out who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eclipsed In Darkness

I guess it was foolish of me to ever think I would last a full calendar year of not returning here, but here we are. It's late. 1:23 a.m...